Tuesday 14 June 2011

Careless.

  Hoho office keys! They were missing. I thought I put them in my bag but I didn't. When I woke up in the morning yesterday, I got ready for work, and I realized that my keys were missing. I searched for them everywhere! But I couldn't find them. Hee I told my boss and he said he was already far away from here to lend me his keys. Then he decided to let me go to the office in the evening when he got back. 

  However, he didn't call me to go to the office that evening. I'd waited for his call. So I texted him then he said, 'Esok jelah..' OKAY! Haha. I'm off la semalam. Today, I went to boss's house and took his keys. I prayed that I left my keys in my drawer at the office. The first thing I did this morning when I arrived to the office was, search for my keys! YAYYY I found it. Thank god. Sorry En.Yazwandi. Haha it has been two times I forgot to bring my keys back. 

  I won't leave my keys anymore. Insyaallah. Hehe btw, salam takziah kpd Tok Cik Zakiah sekeluarga atas pemergian Tok Cik Pin ke rahmatullah kelmarin. Sorry xdpt hadirkan diri. Tok Tam baru pergi, ni Tok Cik Pin pulak. Allah sayangkan mereka. Semoga mereka ditempatkan bersama golongan2 yang mulia. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment