Thursday 15 March 2012

Its Been So Long!

  It's been so long since I last blog about anything. My house is currently not available for internet connection. Duh. I used to be the-girl-that-always-with-pen-on-hand. I love to write. I love to share what do I feel about something. I've moved on now. I have a new life. As a wife and a mother of a 1 year old little girl, I feel like I don't have much time for my own. But I do enjoy preparing their needs. I feel satisfied. This is me, and my new life. I have a family to takes care of. I rarely use English now, so I think I better start improving my English again. I think my English is horrible. 


  I currently work at a law firm. This is my 3rd month. I learned a lot of new things. But I'm trying to catch up a lot of things too. I'm thinking of extra income. I need to find a way to earn some extra income. I'm not that broke but I want to have a better life. So do my husband. We are happy now but we are trying to get some extra income so we will be more stable and we are thinking of moving out. Have a own house and a car. So that we will be more comfortable to teach our daughter how to behave with good manners. 


  I talk about my personals to share with u all. It's hard to be married young but u can feel the difference. I feel loved and overwhelmed. My daughter is growing up and I am afraid if we don't move out as soon as possible, she will be very spoiled. I want to be a good mother. 


  I remembered the past. My parents were great. Educate us to be very discipline and respect others. I love my family. But now, everything's changed. I love my Mama and Baba. I love my Papa too. But why everything's changed now? Never mind, Allah knows what is the best. Maybe ada hikmah di sebalik semua ni. I hope Mama and Papa will always be happy together and I hope Baba takes care of himself very well now and takes care my brothers and sister too. I'm not happy when my siblings are sad and stressed out. I cried, when thinking of them. I miss all the fun and craziness.


  That's all for now. Talk to you later guys. Bye. Assalamualaikum wbt.

No comments:

Post a Comment