Monday 9 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


  For me! Wee. For the first time, first year. I’m celebrated! Yesterday, my husband brought me for dinner. With our beautiful daughter, his Mama, Abah, Bob, Adik and Dini. Also my Mama and Papa. Celebrating mother’s day. 3 mamas. Haha

  This morning, when I got ready for work, my daughter opened her eyes and smiled at me. She looked so happy today. I’m happy too. Hee she’s just lovely. She’s the best gift ever. I love her! And I love my husband too. Hehe.  

  To all mothers out there, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Children, they are everything for mothers. So appreciate your mothers! You don’t know the pain of giving birth to a child. 9 month pregnant. With all the sickness. Here and there. You will know when you are a mother one day. The feeling of being a mother, oh well. It just can’t explain. I love being a mother. New mama. Wee

I LOVE YOU my dear NUR RANINA AMANDA.




Assalamualaikum. Good day people. Good day. 

2 comments: